At Justus Chiropractic Marketing, we have perfected the marketing campaigns and materials we offer to a point that we are able to guarantee their results! Working with us assures your marketing dollars are an investment and not an expense because we remove the risk thanks to our Money Back Guarantee*! Our most popular campaigns include Auto Accident Marketing, Referral Booster, Reactivation Campaigns, Chiropractic Postcards.
Since only 7% of Americans have ever been to a Chiropractor, that leaves 93% of the population unaware of how you as a chiropractor can help them. This means a different approach is required in chiropractic marketing compared to other more well-known industries. The Chiropractic Marketing Products and Services we offer are all tested, proven and GUARANTEED to produce the highest results. Our goal is for you to earn at least $10 for every $1 you invest in your Marketing. (10-to-1 Return On Investment).
Become a Member of the JUCM Family Today!
100’s of products and designs including postcards, flyers, posters, business cards, logos, brochures, outdoor signage and MORE PRODUCTS and designs are being added EVERY DAY!
Special promotions and discounts are only available to our Chiropractic Family!
Marketing Tips and Tricks delivered straight to you from our years of experience AND our most successful clients
FREE Design on ALL of the products within our store!